The Widowed Person's Ministry is a newly formed ministry in our church. Our goal is to provide services and social opportunities for our widowed members. If you are someone in this situation, please know that FBC Kennedale cares about you and wants to help meet your needs.
“I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.”
- Sending cards and or making phone calls to express concern, empathy and encouragement to those who are widowed.
- Making regular calls to someone who is otherwise isolated to insure they are doing well.
- Acting as a resource for obtaining/finding services ranging from plumbers to financial help. Also may include minor repairs or tasks of various kinds.
- Teaching skills that range from cooking to balancing a bank statement.
- Taking individuals to appointments.